- Types of Personal Data Collected
The types of personal data that Reach Group Pte Ltd collects depend on the purposes/occasions for the collection or the nature of the activity/transaction involved. We may collect the following types of data which may amount to personal data:
- Name, NRIC or other identification number, date of birth, address, contact number, CCTV footage, photographs, email address, or IP address;
- An individual’s spending or redemption data such as date of purchases, purchase amount, shop name, date of redemption, and redemption item(s); or
- Demographic data such as gender, age, area of residence, monthly income.
- If you provide personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information about your dependent, spouse, children, and/or parents) to us, you represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been given/obtained for our collection, use, and disclosure of their personal data in connection with the purposes specified below and that such personal data is accurate and complete.
- Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure
Purposes Generally, Reach Group Pte Ltd may collect, use and/or disclose personal data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate redemption activities. For instance, if you wish to redeem an item from us at Reach Group Pte Ltd, your personal data is collected and/or used to verify your identity and process your redemption.
- To facilitate lucky draws or other contests or activities conducted by Reach Group Pte Ltd. For instance, if you participate in a lucky draw, your personal data may also be used to contact you or to notify you subsequently if you win a prize.
- To improve our services. For instance, if you participate in our surveys, we may use your feedback/suggestions to improve the shopping experience at Reach Group Pte Ltd.
- To inform you of Reach Group Pte Ltd’s promotions and updates. For instance, if you subscribe to Reach Group Pte Ltd’s mailing list, we may communicate with you via e-mail updates in relation to special offers or activities offered by us.
- To process and respond to your enquiries, feedback, requests, complaints or incident reports. For instance, if you send feedback to Reach Group Pte Ltd, we may use your contact information to communicate with you.
- To generate internal reports such as annual, operational, or management reports.
- For security purposes. For instance, if you enter Reach Group Pte Ltd’s premises, surveillance cameras may capture your images. You photographs may also be captured if you attend events or activities held on Reach Group Pte Ltd’s premises.
- To resolve any disputes which may arise between Reach Group Pte Ltd and you.
- For any investigation or proceedings where your personal data is relevant. For instance, if you wish to report to us an incident at Reach Group Pte Ltd’s premises, we may collect your particulars to respond to you or conduct further investigations.
- To process and administer any insurance claims or payments arising under or in connection with incidents.
- To comply with applicable laws.
- For evaluative purposes as defined under the Act;
- For other specific purposes for which your personal data was provided.
Reach Group Pte Ltd gives you the option of opting out of receiving newsletters and marketing materials from us. If you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us, you can indicate your preference at the office of Reach Group Pte Ltd. For newsletters and marketing materials communicated to you via email, you may opt-out of receiving them by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the latest email containing such newsletter or material or by sending an email to [email protected] to indicate that you wish to unsubscribe. You may also withdraw your consent in relation to other purposes by writing to us. Where applicable, Reach Group Pte Ltd will inform you of the likely consequences of such withdrawal. If you have given your consent for multiple purposes, please note that your personal data may still be collected, disclosed, and used for purposes for which no withdrawal of consent was made. Please note that even upon complete withdrawal of consent, Reach Group Pte Ltd may still retain Personal Data necessary for legal and business reasons or as may be required by law.
Reach Group Pte Ltd may, upon your written request to us, allow you to access your personal data in our possession or control. Reach Group Pte Ltd has the right to reject frivolous or vexatious requests or requests for trivial information or any request on other grounds provided under the Act.
Reach Group Pte Ltd will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws.
Reach Group Pte Ltd needs your assistance to ensure that your personal data is current, complete, and accurate. As such, please inform Reach Group Pte Ltd of any changes or errors in your personal data by contacting Reach Group Pte Ltd and submitting your updated particulars to Reach Group Pte Ltd in writing. Reach Group Pte Ltd may also request from you updates on your personal data from time to time.
- Protection and Verification
The security of your personal data is important to us. We will protect your personal data by adopting reasonable measures to reduce the risks of unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks. Reach Group Pte Ltd may adopt verification practices and processes to verify your identity or to process your requests. For example, when you redeem a gift with Reach Group Pte Ltd, Reach Group Pte Ltd may require your personal data such as your telephone number to call or interact with you.